What is micro needling?
Micro-needling is a non-ablative skin rejuvenation technique that offers a more physiologically compatible way of triggering collagen production. This minimally invasive treatment has long lasting results without the removal of the epidermis, leaving skin feeling smoother with a more youthful appearance. Suitable for all skin types, wrinkles and scars appear reduced with minimal discomfort.
What can micro needling be used for?
- Ageing skin
- Restore firmness and tightness
- Improve overall skin quality and texture
- Smooth wrinkles, lines and folds
- Reduce the appearance of scars
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite