Mesotherapy has been around for decades and it’s the art form of injecting Hyaluronic Acid into the skin in order to promote skin health, repair and delay the signs of ageing.
Mesotherapy is not botox or fillers, it can best be described as vitamins for the skin. Hyaluronic Acid is well documented for its anti ageing properties, in fact, being a popular ingredient of many creams. However, the molecules of Hyaluronic acid are too big to be absorved in cream form. Redermalisation in combination with at home MTherapy treatments are two of the most efficient ways to deliver Hyaluronic Acid to the skin.
- a natural way to rejuvinate the skin
- has scientifically proven resuls
- gives your skin a youthful glow
Why use redermalisation?
- To prevent chrono- and photoaging
- Redermalization fights against signs of ageing
- Prevents premature ageing
- Younger, healthier skin
- Improved skin colour due to improved blood micro circulation
- Improved skin surface and texture
- Decreased depth and length of line
- Lifting effect
- Reduced pigmentation
Mesotherapy is an innovative method that efficiently restores and prevents the signs of ageing reducing wrinkles and fine lines thus giving the skin a fresh glow. Mesotherapy reduces signs of fatigue and improves skin tone and elasticity.
We recommend a course of three treatments spaced 2 weeks apart and then a monthly top up or as needed. Just as you take your daily vitamins for your body, your skin will appreciate mesotherapy with Viscoderm.